We understand that you may occasionally wish to return your purchases. We’ll be happy to help you with the process.
We do not accept:
– Products damaged by misuse or showing signs of wear, even if they are still under warranty.
– Products that have been used, altered, assembled or installed, unless they are defective.
– Bedding, mattresses, bath products, kids’ products, pillows, sheets, comforters, bed-in-a-bag, duvets, duvet covers, memory foam, towels and bathrobes that have been removed from their packaging.
– Products that have already been assembled, unless the D.Haus team determines that there is a manufacturing defect. We reserve the right to check for defects and will repair or replace the defective products at our discretion.
– Products you wish to exchange for a different color or size. (We currently do not offer an exchange service which means that you will need to return the product first and purchase what you wish instead).
–Make sure you return your products in their original packaging within 15 days of delivery. Double-check that you’ve included the original invoice, as well as all the accessories, promotional gifts and warranty cards that came with your order.
–If you wish to cancel an order, please ensure you do that at least 24 hours before delivery time. The crew can take 5-6 business days to collect your returns. You will receive a refund if the item has a manufacturing defect. If you’ve paid by Credit or Debit Card, your refund will be credited back to your card or account within 7-15 days, depending on your bank.
Transport/shipping cost of returned items
We understand that there will be costs involved when you return items back to us. Our policy on the cost of transport/shipping of items returned to us is as follows:
–If the items are returned due to manufacturing defect or for delivery of wrong items, D.Haus will bear the cost of transport back to store/warehouse.
–In all other cases of returns, the customer shall bear the transport cost of items returned to our store or warehouse.